Friday, January 29, 2010
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Friday, January 15, 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Friday, January 8, 2010
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Resolutions? Goals? Call them what you will, here are some things I am aiming towards in 2010:
- Being a good and regular pen-pal to a few of my good friends who have moved away. (Real snail mail, not the electronic variety.)
- Starting and Learning how to Blog.... guess I am on track for this one.
- Take part in a package exchange
-Have more dinner parties
- Have a stall at the local markets
- Complete my collection of Tuckfields Bird Cards (mmm this is a little nerdy yes…?)
- Make crème brulee
-Take polaroids of interesting number graphics on buildings etc.. maybe try do a count to 25?
- Build a fort. An outdoor one on the beach before summer ends and an indoor one once it cools.
- Investigate classes in either: sewing, photography or graphic design.
I also have lots of movies, lots of books, some musicians to see and lots of recipes I want to try also. I know that with the three jobs I will be working this year, as well as full-time study, it may be hard to keep up some creativity. But I am optimistic. :-)
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Tonight me and a few gals went to see the movie "Bright Star". It was a lovely film. I love movies set in this era: the wooden furniture, the houses, the paper and ink. I sometimes wonder if I was born in the wrong era. My favourite character was Fanny's little sister 'Toots', she was a delight.