Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
- Went on a spontaneous trip with Bethany to see Ingrid Michaelson play at a tiny theatre in Katoomba.
- Listened to She & Him a lot.
- Purchased a bicycle and rode it less than I had imagined.
- Moved into a little unit by myself… first time living alone. Enjoyed decorating it with bunting and polaroids and general fun-ness.
- Stared at people and things accidentally… in moments of brain fuzz.
- Had a fun trip to Adelaide with the Birds and Humfreys, where I ate Yum Cha for the first time, and enjoyed some tram-action.
- Bought a car for the first time. It. Is. Amazing.
- Read lots of books with my book club… hoho what delicious fun. Became well acquainted with the book depository.
- Wondered a lot about things, life, the future etc.
- Experimented with my Polaroid, Instax, Diana, and my new Lomo SuperSampler.
- Prayed desperate prayers for me and for my friends and family.
- Received a box full of letters for my birthday.
- Saw Johnny Mayer with my little bro. Enjoyed many a D&M with the brother too.