Resolutions? Goals? Call them what you will, here are some things I am aiming towards in 2010:
- Being a good and regular pen-pal to a few of my good friends who have moved away. (Real snail mail, not the electronic variety.)
- Starting and Learning how to Blog.... guess I am on track for this one.
- Take part in a package exchange
-Have more dinner parties
- Have a stall at the local markets
- Complete my collection of Tuckfields Bird Cards (mmm this is a little nerdy yes…?)
- Make crème brulee
-Take polaroids of interesting number graphics on buildings etc.. maybe try do a count to 25?
- Build a fort. An outdoor one on the beach before summer ends and an indoor one once it cools.
- Investigate classes in either: sewing, photography or graphic design.
I also have lots of movies, lots of books, some musicians to see and lots of recipes I want to try also. I know that with the three jobs I will be working this year, as well as full-time study, it may be hard to keep up some creativity. But I am optimistic. :-)